• Responsibility for SAP CRM services (operations & service enhancements)
• Consulting for internal clients regarding SAP CRM services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas
• Supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations)
• Incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
• Coordination and management of external resources who support the operations of the CRM services
• Change management and project work: Consulting for the respective business areas to ensure an optimal use of the SAP CRM solution within the business processes, Solution design based on business requirements, Implementation of the solutions within the SAP CRM system, Coordination and management of internal as well as external resources supporting projects or other changes
• At least 3 years of practical experience in a comparable position
• In-depth SAP CRM process knowledge and experience in advising end users
• Solid customizing knowledge with a focus on sales, marketing and service
• High analytical skills and strong conceptual thinking and action
• Initiative, assertiveness, independent work, high motivation
• Team-oriented, open personality with a pronounced customer focus
• Knowledge in SAP CRM Middleware, ABAP(-OO) and BSP/WebUI (BOL/GENIL) would be an advantage
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.