- To become a tester expert by working with other talented colleagues
- Open environment where ideas and improvements are encouraged
- Career opportunities in a reputed and international company
- Continuous learning (trainings, code battles, etc)
- A friendly working place close to the train station of Biel
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Familiar with least one modern programming language
- Experience with API and UI testing
- Experience with automation testing tools (eg: Selenium, Postman, jMeter)
- Knowledge of professional good practices for development (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain, present, and showcase work results
- Self-motivated, able to learn and deal with issues independently
- Fluent English, German or French is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56