- Full lifecycle of development including Requirements Analysis, coding, testing and deployment for go-live for a broad scope of applications
- Support monitoring and Incident-, Change- & Release Management
- Creating and updating technical, functional and user documentation
- Continuous improvement and performance tuning
- Solid knowledge of Angular 6.x and in particular TypeScript 2.x. Development of components
- Cross-Browser development based on IE 11 in compatibility mode
- Handling REST-API's and their integration in Angular 6+ applications
- XML, SQL know-how, General script knowledge, PHP, Bash and Python, Good knowledge of Tomcat, Apache, IIS
- Very good knowledge of English, German is the asset
- Ability to act confidently in a very dynamic environment characterized by rapid changes in requirements and priority, resource bottlenecks and high customer expectations of reactivity and implementation speed, Strong customer orientation and team spirit
If you have any questions, please call Hanna Gwardys .
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.