- Gain 18 months of insight into our IT infrastructure into the digital world of securities trading and settlement, financial information and banking services. Use the Graduate Program as a springboard for your successful career at SIX
- Let a mentor guide you through the intensive program and benefit from his or her extensive experience.
- Extend and deepen your knowledge through internal and external on- and off-the-job trainings tailored to your individual needs.
- Benefit from your first experiences abroad at one of our locations
- Build relationships across the enterprise through multiple applications
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT at a university or university of applied sciences
- First relevant work experience is an advantage
- Communicative, committed and ambitious personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very resilient, flexible and reliable personality with a high sense of responsibility
- Team player with a solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken, every other language is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Lacheze +41 58 399 4123.
We only accept online direct applications.