With a strong DevOps mindset, this challenging role in our Card Business will consist of:
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: develop, test, document and maintain applications managed in the Satellites Application Engineering conform to best practices;
Assure that codes are well designed, testable, efficient compliance with specifications and secure in order to defend security issues;
Respect methodologies of the department and improve continually to be more efficient in our domain of applications;
Expand your knowledge in business and technical areas in order to be able to:
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Propose automation for some parts of the development life cycle.
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent;
- 2 years’ work experience as software engineer; experience in payment business will be considered as an asset;
- Good knowledge of relational database (SQL), development languages PL/SQL or T/SQL, JAVA or .NET;
- Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, WS-SECURITY);
- Ability to make the bridge between code and business functionality;
- Bring a flexible mindset, be open to learn something new every day;
- Comfort with frequent incremental testing and deployment;
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within an international team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate flexibility in handling work / Capacity of adaptation in order to quickly switch from project to project;
- Fluent in English and French (speaking and written).
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the SIX Payment Services (Europe) SA Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org ), under the reference number: BCA-III_07.18.