- Responsibility of product life cycle for payment products like eBill and Direct Debit including product strategy and life cycle
- Accountability for the business plan, management reports and service and product description to promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Supervises key customers (top accounts) of the Paynet Infrastructure
- Professional and methodological leadership responsibility for establishing Product Management function
- Financial responsibility: CHF 20 Mio
- Supporting senior relationships to create and identify opportunities to assist clients achieve their business objectives
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- Multiple years of work experience as Senior Consultant or Senior Product Manager or Senior Business Analyst with practical experience in establishing impressive prototypes
- Proven track record in conceptual work (creating business cases and management presentations) and designing innovative and market-oriented solutions
- Practical experience in applying design-thinking approaches and ready to convince others to become a follower on this
- An excellent understanding of demographic, usability and technology trends
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Arzu Güzelgün +41 58 399 48 41.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 48 41