- Plan, manage and coordinate implementation of data changes with respect to time, quality and costs
- Manage changes globally across our business locations
- Coordinate releases and align with different stakeholders within Business and IT
- Support the implementation and optimization of methodology and processes along the value chain. Drive continous improvement by pro-actively identifying opportunities, and facilitate their implementation (process design, quality)
- Be an active part in designing and maintaining the necessary performance indicators
- Bachelor's or higher education degree and at least 2 years of working experience in leading projects and/or proven experience in delivering complex tasks within given time frame and budget
- Interest in financial industry; several years of actual experience in financial industry a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies and frameworks (SAFe and DevOps/Agile) a plus
- Coordination, communication, problem solving, analytical and technical skills
- Proactive team player, able to prioritize, solution oriented, self-motivated, flexible
- German and English is a must, any other language a plus
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13