- Identify and analyze business requirements in securities and securities licensing, as well as in larger transformation initiatives
- Support the correct and consistent integration of financial data from multiple sources into our products
- Analyze the impact of required changes for our data structures and rule sets in order to meet client and regulatory needs
- Align with different stakeholders and act as conduit between the Business and the software development team
- Assist project and product management during planning and delivery phase
- Bachelor's or higher education degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of working experience in Financial Services and as a Business Analyst and a robust knowledge of financial markets and securities instruments
- Sound knowledge and experience with business analysis tools (e.g. uses case model), as well as with requirements modelling techniques (e.g. UML)
- Experience in an agile working environment e.g. with Scrum or Kanban is an advantage
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented personality with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Very good oral and written English and German skills
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13