- Plan, manage and coordinate implementation of data changes with respect to time, quality and costs
- Manage local as well as global changes across our business locations
- Coordinate releases and align with various stakeholders within Business and IT
- Support implementation and optimization of process methodologies along the value chain. Drive continuous improvement (process design, quality) as well as SAFe implementation
- Active participation in designing and maintaining performance indicators
- Bachelor's or higher education degree
- 2 or more years of working experience in leading projects and/or proven experience in delivering complex tasks within given time frames and budget
- Coordination, communication, problem solving, analytical and technical skills
- Interested in the financial industry; experience within the financial industry experience most welcome
- Experience with agile methodologies and frameworks (SAFe and DevOps/Agile) advantageous
- Proactive team player, able to prioritize, solution oriented, self-motivated, flexible
- Fluent German and English in spoken and written is a must. Any other language is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Valeria Schmid +41 58 399 80 17.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.