- Have the ability to interpret customer needs/requirements;
- Translate business needs into functional specifications;
- Participate in the functional mapping between Cetrel Securities’ applications and the provider data flows;
- Ensure the delivery, monitoring and compliance of the business specifications.
- Create and support appropriate testing cycles;
- Assist the customer during User Acceptance Test;
- Provide training sessions to end users.
- Act as a support level 4 for solving the operational issues and customer claims.
- Guarantee the follow up of the project plans;
- Reporting of issues and risks to the team leader.
- Client satisfaction;
- Finalize projects within the defined timeframe;
- Quality of the prepared specifications and necessity of rework.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer science, Economy, Finance, Management or equivalent experience;
Ability to work under pressure;
Self motivated, proactive and fast learner;
Fluent in French and English. German is considered as an asset.
- Good understanding of the economic and financial environment is mandatory, as well as a solid knowledge of financial instruments;
- Basic knowledge of the financial data providers (i.e. Six Financial information, Bloomberg, Reuters, WM data, Interactive data) is required;
- Understands and works well with clients;
- Good communication and Team spirit;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office desktop applications (Excel, Access, Powerpoint);
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- High level of integrity in handling confidential information
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Cetrel Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org ), under the reference number: Ref. CetSec_BA_0518.