- Drive improvements to the BU Cards information security governance (incl. collaboration with local Security Officers in Austria and Luxemburg, interaction between 1st and 2nd LoD, maintenance of policies and procedures)
- Develop and mature the BU Cards information security organization and framework
- Support the business in identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring and reporting information security risks
- Oversee compliance with information security requirements and accompany external security audits for PCI-DSS and ISAE 3402
- Assure the necessary level of awareness and training of employees concerning security topics
- Bachelor's or higher education degree, ideally in computer science with further training on security management; Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.
- Proven information security management track record with at least 3-6 years working experience in the field
- In-depth know-how in the fields of IT risk and information security
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong background in information security management methodologies
- Fluent German and English language skills, other languages would be a plus
- Payment cards industry experience would be an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Anner Adrian +41 58 399 35 12.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 35 12