- Lead all administrative aspects of the Sub-Committee and allowing a smooth operation, in close collaboration with the appointed Chairman, in particular:
- Update and continuously supervise the Sub-Committee and its subsidiary bodies
- Prepare drafts on new policy proposals, arrange for their distribution and the handling of comments received
- Facilitate and monitor the progress of working groups under the direct responsibility and contribute where useful
- Arrange for translation, interpretation and other services during Sub-Committee meetings, in collaboration with the respective host national body
- Attend important meetings worldwide, and set up consultations with the chair when necessary
- Bachelor's or higher education degree in Finance, Economics, Diplomacy or similar
- At least 4 years of working experience in the Financial Industry and a robust knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
- Strong knowledge of handling administrative processes and projects, with a proven track record
- Good networking skills; proactive, solution-oriented, self-motivated, flexible and supportive personality
- Willingness to travel (infrequent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German and French is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13