- Daily performance of all necessary accounting entries related to bank accounts in accordance with the local GAAP and companies general accounting rules;
- Correct allocation of payments on analytical accounts and cost centers;
- Accounting tasks linked to some accounts payables and to some accounts receivables of dedicated companies;
- Daily reconciliation of all bank statements and control that all temporary unallocated payments are booked on the adequate accounts;
- Timely reconciliation of dedicated accounts;
- Booking of journal entries and accruals by ensuring the quality of the supporting documentation for the Companies and their branches;
- Liaise with other departments to solve general accounting issues when raised;
- Handle monthly and annual closing within the time allowed;
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and participate to projects.
- Several years of working experience in SAP is a strong asset
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in accounting
- Ability to make reconciliation, identify and solve or escalate problem in case of exception identified
- Working experience in an international Group environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Luxembourg GAAP and ideally IFRS knowledge
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (proficiency with MS Excel)
- Team player, organized, rigorous
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative, ability to work under pressure with very tight deadlines. Always looking to improve current processes.
Bachelor degree in Accounting.
Fluent in French & English is mandatory, German is considered as an asset.
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org), under the reference number: DFS-1811T