Setup of customer data into back office systems (acquiring, terminal management and accounting/finance systems) in accordance with the procedures and regulations.
Updating systems to reflect contract changes, including activating new services and changes to the customer status.
Provide telephone and email support for customer service including financial queries, answering product questions and providing answers to basic technical questions.
Resolution and follow-up on customer issues escalating to technical support teams as appropriate.
You speak fluently Dutch, French and English;
- 2 or 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service / customer facing sales department.
- Ability to use MS Office, Internet, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, service minded, active listening and result oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-discipline, flexibility and proactivity are your strengths and allow you to adapt to your audience and the diverse issues that you need to address.
- Strong ability in problem-solving and complaints handling.
- Ability to work under pressure and stress with customers.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- You have a great adaptability and team spirit.
Should you be interested in applying, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter in English to the SIX Payment Services HR department in Luxembourg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the reference: CF_1810.
Only candidates with the requested language combination will be contacted.