- Processes and reconciles customer invoices, customer payments and bank statements independently
- Daily reconciliation of all bank statements and control that all temporary unallocated payments are booked on the adequate accounts;
- Daily reconciliation of dedicated accounts;
- Resolves unallocated payments and clarifies questions with operating department
- Updates financial records and statistics
- Performs dunning and collection procedures (incl. impairments and write offs)
- Perform other billing task on demand and ad-hoc analysis
- Master degree in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Working experience with SAGE billing software and with SAP is a strong asset
- Organized and detailed oriented to perform accurate reconciliation on a timely basis.
- Pro-active team player
- Identify and solve or escalate problem in case of exception identified
- Ability to interact with Group employees in Europe
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (strong knowledge of MS Excel)
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative, ability to work under pressure with very tight deadlines. Always looking to improve current processes.
- Fluent in English, French and/or German would be a serious asset.
This position is a permanent position and located in Luxembourg (Munsbach).
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org), under the reference number: BCA-S-1840