- Identify opportunities for services, distribution channels and markets and campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, markets and distribution channels
- Develop high level business cases based on growth opportunities
- Participate in new product projects as specialist to acquire new clients/markets until achievement of target KPI's and transfer to BAU operations
- Attend events and conferences as a source of information on market, trends and innovation
- Represent SIX as a thought leader and subject matter expert at events and conferences
- Team management & development
- University degree
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development
- Very strong knowledge of European trade and post-trade market structure environment including market participant demands and upcoming regulatory and technological changes
- Strong written and verbal communicator. Ability to communicate proposals through presentation techniques is essential
- Project management skills, used to working in a structured manner.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in the area of data analysis
- Manager with the ability to set clear priorities
- Languages: excellent written and verbal English essential. German or other European languages useful but not essential
If you have any questions, please call Marianne Pantli +41 58 399 35 09.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 35 09