- Analyse and define content requirements for value propositions in collaboration with our Product Management
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the content strategy
- Work in collaboration with internal parties on optimising our supplier portfolio in terms of cost and licensing rights
- Provide content expertise to internal and external parties on a day to day basis
- Represent Content Management in related projects
- Provide thought leadership on content related topics to internal and external audiences through articles and presentations
- Bachelor's or higher education degree in Finance, Economics, Business Information Systems or related studies at Uni, ETH or FH
- Profound working experience and expertise in financial markets and instruments (could also be from a Data- or Business Analysis perspective in this area)
- Specific knowledge about Exchange Traded and Securitized Derivatives within the financial industry
- Self-driven personality with a "Can Do" attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent in both English and German
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13