- Serve as first point of contact for customers in the Swiss and German markets
- Analyze, investigate and resolve technical and data issues related to client products and services
- Liaise with global product managers and experts for troubleshooting and timely resolution of complicated issues, in particular those involving SIX data products
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and ensure proper set-up of their accounts
- Participate in product release and product related meetings. Inform the support organization of upcoming changes
- Organize and attend regular service management meetings with customers
- Economic education / apprenticeship (KV) or similar education
- Minimum three to five years of work experience with an international company in a technical area, ideally in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of financial markets and a strong flair for technical / IT-related solutions
- Ability to work with demanding customers in a dynamic international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills (multi-tasking in a pressure environment, ability to work independently as well as in a team)
- Fluency in both English and German (written and spoken). French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13