- Identify personas, interview, observe, analyze and document user and technical workflow requirements through user stories, wireframes and mockups
- Author and maintain the long-term vision, propose a roadmap, author and defend the underlying projects, monitor business case and benefits realization
- Liaise with and coordinate the work of software development, legal and risk calculation partners, refine service level agreements and contracts
- Act as a commercial product lifecycle ambassador, secure quantitative and qualitative results at all stages of the process
- In collaboration with marketing and commercial policy, author internal and external presentations, commercial pricing structure, fact sheets, sales administration and supplier reporting procedures
- At least 10 years' financial markets experience operating in a relevant role
- At least 10 years Product Marketing / Management experience
- Experience in creating and launching innovative products
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analysis, conceptualization and synthesis skills
- Cross functional and cultural collaboration, negotiation and leadership experience
- Customer relationship management experience
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13