- Elaborate innovative product concepts in the area of billing and payments - in line with the business unit's strategy and based on approved high-level concepts
- Conceptualize incremental product improvements based on insights gained from monitoring activities and market feedback - based on internally defined priorities
- Research markets and solutions – derive implications and recommendations for product improvements and new product and service initiatives
- Represent the product management / business in implementation and roll-out projects and ensure appropriate implementation of product and service concepts, incl. user experience.
- Establish and maintain product and service documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare product presentations and documentation for steering committees and other decision makers
- Bachelor degree or higher degree in Finance/Business Administration or related studies
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to turn generic concepts/ideas into business concepts ready for implementation
- Passion to drive and develop innovative and new infrastructure services and ambition to continuously improve and optimize the existing service portfolio
- Strong "can do and delivers" attitude, digital mindset with a focus on outcomes
- Experience in collaboration of cross-functional teams, interpersonal skills including communication, mediation and networking abilities
- Experience in business consulting, business development and/ or project management in the financial industry or technology sector is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56