- Act as first point of contact for customers in Switzerland and Germany
- Analyze, investigate and resolve data related and technical inquiries
- Liaise with product managers and subject matter experts from various domains in our global organization
- Organize and attend periodic service management meetings with customers
- Participate in product releases and product related meetings and ensure a smooth implementation for customers
- Support the onboarding of new clients and ensure a proper set-up of their accounts
- Economic education / apprenticeship (KV) or similar education
- Three to five years of working experience in either banking, securities operations, financial information and/or a technical environment
- Knowledge of financial markets and an affinity for technical / IT-related solutions
- Joy at working in a dynamic and international environment in close interaction with professional customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, resilience, good team player
- Mother tongue either German or English with a good command of the respective other language (written and spoken), French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein 058 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 25 27