- Analyze needs regarding the workflow solution in conjunction with various post trade areas (e.g. clearing, settlement, corporate actions, etc.) and documenting the requirements as per the prevailing standards. Review the solution proposed by IT against the business requirements within an agile environment
- Prepare test cases, execute user acceptance tests, train and coach the relevant teams on the change
- Analyze high level requirements and validate the cost estimates/implementation plans from IT
- Knowledge improvement and sharing within the business analyst team
- Education at a higher technical college or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar function
- UML and/or BPML knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Business Analyst role in agile environment (e.g. Product Owner)
- Optional: Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Rational SA or Adonis
- Travelling may be required occasionally (mainly in Switzerland)
- Having analytical and conceptual abilities as well as excellent presentation technique
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
If you have any questions, please call Marianne Pantli +41 58 399 35 09.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 35 09