We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Specialist General Ledger
- Independently process daily business (management of general ledger accounts, i.e. maintains accounting records by daily booking and reconciling of accounting documents) and
- Contribute to monthly / quarterly / annually closing by performing dedicated tasks: foreign exchange revaluation, deferrals of costs and revenues (assignment)
- Support external advisors in preparation of tax schedules, reporting etc. for foreign entities
- Support internal reporting in accordance with corresponding directives and guidelines (IFRS), support the monthly intercompany reconciliation process
- Perform internal controls and keep the process documentation up-to-date, contribute and lead ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Min. 5 years practical experience in international financial accounting & reporting, at least 4 years in general ledger function
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting closing (monthly / annually)
- Fluency in German and English, very good verbal & written Polish
- Experience in SAP (FI / MM) and MS Office
- Education in finance & accounting
- Knowledge in VBA/macro and robotics and project management would be highly appreciated
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.