We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Legal Entity Risk Manager
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. You are responsible for the build-up and operations of the SDX legal entity Risk Management function. As part of the SDX 1st line of defense Risk Management function you will support the business by embedding and maintaining a robust culture for a sustainable and compliance business. You will act as a gatekeeper and risk advisor as well as a quality assurer for all risk matters. As a 100% subsidiary of SIX Group you are in close alignment with the 2nd line of defense managed by SIX Risk Management.
- Ensure the risk management of SDX as "1st Line of Defense" Risk Manager
- Definition, implementation and maintenance of SDX Risk Management Framework within the existing SIX Risk Framework
- Responsible for continuous improvement of Risk Management governance and processes at SDX
- Support the definition, implemention and cointinuous maintenance of the Internal Control System based on the SIX Risk Framework
- Support the business in identifying, assessing and reporting of risks
- Responsible for reviewing defined measures within the Internal Control System
- Support the business in analysing risk events
- Primary contact for SDX risk matters and single point of contact to SIX Risk Management (2nd line of defense)
- Maintain and update Service Level Agreements related to Risk Management
- Responsible for overseeing project risk management and reporting of related risks to respective committees
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in business administration
- Further training or certification in risk management desirable
- You have 5+ years prior work experience in Risk Control, Business Risk or Internal Audit, preferable within the financial sector
- Fluent English (oral and written), German is an advantage
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Very good analytical and conceptional thinking skills
- Efficient working methods with a strong quality awareness
- Independent and structured way of working, quick comprehension, high self-initiative, practice-oriented and flexible
- Very good communication skills with various target groups and management levels, within the company and with external customers and partners
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.