We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Specialist SAP Master Data
The area Accounting & Financial Reporting is responsible for financial accounting and reporting in compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Opens, changes and closes accounting and reporting relevant SAP master data (general ledger accounts, cost and profit centers, internal orders, bank data, customer data, vendor data, etc.)
- Ensures compliance with master data governance
- Performs internal controls and keeps the process documentation up-to-date
- Contributes to ad-hoc tasks and projects, deputizes SAP Key User
- At least 2 years of practical experience in relevant position
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of German
- Experience in SAP (FI / MM) and MS Office, very good Excel and analyzing skills
- Education in finance & accounting in a plus
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.