We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Specialist Backoffice & Office Management (50%)
F10 – The Home of Fintech, a vibrant ecosystem of start-ups, corporates, investors and individuals who want to reshape global finance and insurance. F10 is operated by SIX, the operator of the Swiss Stock Exchange and other global financial infrastructure services. The Specialist Backoffice & Office Management reports to the Head of F10 Zurich and ensures a smooth administration and support of a diverse and dynamic team.
We are looking for a well organized teamplayer, who feels comfortable with high flexible working hours and the start up spirit around our day to day business.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable management (Bexio)
- Tracking liquidity planning
- Make payments and invoice
- Manage and organize data storage and access rights
- Coordination of suppuliers, visitors and teams
- Commercial degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in managing receivable & payable accounts (Bexio)
- Good knowledge of office tools Google & Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills verbal and written in German & English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.