We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
We are looking for a highly motivated talent, who enjoys working in an agile environment. As part of the Corporate Functions Team you will directly report to the Head Finance & Risk and support the teams in applying agile principles as well as taking on responsibility for dedicated initiatives.
- Support one or multiple agile business teams in working and collaborating in a scaled agile environment
- Supporting the teams to understand their requirements and translate them into working deliverables
- Supporting the team to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Attending the Scrum Master Community of Practice and other scaled agile meetings within SDX
- Supporting the Head Finance and Risk in ad-hoc activities and taking over responsibility for dedicated initiatives or small projects
- University degree or equivalent education
- Preferably first experiences in financial industry or start-ups
- A good working knowledge of Agile Frameworks (Scrum / SAFe) and being familiar with Tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Interested in Crypto / DLT technology and business-related impacts in finance
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Strong communication, articulation and presentation skills
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.