We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
As an internal, reviewing instance you are responsible for cash and asset reconciliation as well as performing corrections and cash/asset flow adjustments. In this role you will oversee transactions, resolve mismatches and work closely with other operational teams.
- Perform cash & asset reconciliation
- Independent and timely identification of open positions incl. root cause analysis and escalation management up to senior management
- Perform corrections and cash/asset flow adjustments whenever required
- 2nd Level support with external member banks (Expert to Expert) and/or Vendors
- Support Requirement-Definition, test new functionalities for future enhancements
- Support junior colleagues in your team and train new joiners
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in Business Administration or Finance
- You have extended prior work experience (3-5 years) in reconciliation, asset life cycle management and relevant experience in client communication
- Excellent knowledge of SIC messages, the correspondent bank system, financial instruments and uncertificated securities in particular is required
- Knowledge in Corporate Action and Settlement processes is required
- Knowledge of blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organization of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Fluent German and English (oral and written) is required
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.