We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Risk Security Officer (3rd party risk focus)
As the "2nd Line of Defense" within SIX, Corporate Security is responsible company-wide for the design, maintenance and control of all integral IT & Security Risks guidelines and requirements (including BCM, Physical Security as well as IT & Security Third Party Risks). Additionally we are resposible for monitoring, coordination and implementation of IT specific key controls. We also support the implementation of various contractual, regulatory and legal security requirements (e.g. SWIFT, Internal Control System (ICS), PCI-DSS).
- Collaboration in the implementation and expansion of the IT Control Framework
- Planning and implementation of recurring group-wide IT control activities; Ensuring governance of the reported IT controls
- Collaboration in the establishment of the SIX Security Policy Framework and its governance
- Collaboration in the development and implementation regarding Security Issues and IT Risk in the areas of Third-Party-Risk Management
- Preferably training or certification in the following domains CISA, CISM, CRISC, bachelor or master in Information Technology; knowledge of COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 2700x, CSA, ISF Standard of Good Practice is an advantage
- Independence and responsibility with good planning and organizational skills
- Single-minded with a quick mind and the passion to approach problems unconventionally and to deliver sustainable results
- English as documentation language is a must, German as second language of communication is an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.