We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Graduate Business Analyst
You are responsible for the delivery of business requirements that support the agile project teams in the solution implementation. Collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders to translate their requirements into functional solutions. In addition, you are engaged in customer business support activities and related root cause analysis
- Support the development and optimization of processes, quality standards and KPIs
- Participate in enhancement initiatives for the operations team to enrich existing processes or define new ones
- Translate needs into requirements and conduct conceptual discussions with product owners, business architects, developers and other stakeholders
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and tracking them through resolution
- Perform root cause analysis in a complex system environment and following standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Support monitoring of competitive environment, recognize market trends and participate in the culture of continous service improvement
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Experience of requirements analysis/engineering in the financial industry, preferably at a stock exchange
- Desired knowledge in one or more of the following topics: Client Portal, Data Management, Trading and/or Post-trade
- Familiarity of relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Lives a culture of mutual trust and loves to work with diverse people
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.