We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Specialist Customer Administration
The primary focus of the Customer Administration lies on performing all administrative related matters and supporting the Sales Department while providing customers with access to our data and services. The role involves administering contracts and requires to liaise with Customer Support, Product Management and Development teams, as well as with customers. In particular the team supports our Sales Executives and Account Managers along the entire Sales and Customer Administration process.
You will be a part of a small friendly team in Denmark and have daily contacts with SIX colleagues in other countries. The office is located in central Copenhagen and you will have excellent opportunities to work from home in agreement with your line manager. You will have local colleagues and be a part of a virtual team reporting. This is a perfect opportunity for you who would describe yourself as an administrative expert with a passion for customer experience and team work. In addition you will learn more about Financial data products and gain experience in the Finance industry.
- Support customers on services, product functionalities, data, pricing, exchanges and claims
- Support the Nordic Sales team in commercial and administrative matters
- Generating contracts in our internal system
- Manage the billing process
- Be responsible for product and data entitlements
- Relevant professional experience: 3 to 6 years, ideally in a financial environment
- Proven experience in administration, with strong organizational skills
- Attention to details and ability to structure and maintain data with high quality
- Clear and open communication in both Swedish and English, German is a merit
- Collaboration skills and a sense of humour
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.