We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
This role is based in Zurich and will be part of the Change Delivery organization within the Securities & Exchange business unit. The team itself is focusing on providing business analysis capabilities mainly in the post trading business area including also regulatory driven projects. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in a team of diverse backgrounds and cultures. This position involves the gathering, analysis, and synthesis of information in order to document requirements and ensure the needs of stakeholders are met within project parameters. The business analyst professional is also responsible to review related project deliverables and work closely with different stakeholders from Business and IT.
- Analyze the specifics of post trading services and document related business requirements in order to meet both business and client needs
- Collaborate closely with Business and the software development team to enable successful implementatin of the requirements
- Excecute user acceptance testing as well preparation of client information
- Assist project management during project scope definition, planning and deliverables
- Communicate and align with multiple stakeholders across several departments with a number of perspectives that need to be blended into the final solution
- Bachelor's or higher education degree in Computer Science, Finance or Business
- 2+ years Financial Services and/or Business Analyst experience within the banking sector
- Profound knowhow and experience in post trading such as settlement or/and clearing or/and asset servicing, etc,
- Sound knowledge and experience with business analysis tools (e.g. uses case model, etc.) as well as with requirements modelling techniques (e.g. UML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile (e.g. Scrum, SAFe) development projects
- Analytical, technical, problem solving and communication skills are a key strength
- Proactive, solution oriented, self-motivated, innovative, flexible
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.