We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Head Client Support & Operations Development
You are heading the client support and operations development team of the new digital exchange (SDX), which represents a key communication to the client. You collaborate closely with the COO and the COO team heads to shape the future operational requirements. You are as well ensuring a seamless working collaboration with the engineering team and closely work with other internal and external stakeholders. Additionally you need to appropriately prioritize the team backlog to ensure that the right balance between client support activities and enhancements initiatives is met. Hence, you need to bridge the clients' demand, COO workforce needs and strategic vision of SDX and your COO.
- Disciplinary and professional leadership of the customer service team
- Creation and monitoring of annual cost planning, as well as budgeting for your department
- Control and support in achieving goals of Customer Service, such as increase customer loyalty
- Ensure the smooth running of all central input channels (Hotline / Mail-Inbox)
- Development and optimization of processes, quality standards and KPIs
- Development of enhancements initiatives for the operations team, including outside your department
- Prioritization of team activities and initiatives related to clients' demand, COO workforce needs and strategic vision of SDX and the COO
- Active support in launching new products, services and systems in close coordination with product and DevOps teams
- Responsible takeover and clarification of customer escalations
- Responsible for establishing successful relationships with internal departments
- Preferably a degree in Business Administration or Information Systems
- 10+ years work experience in the capital markets industry, preferably at stock exchanges
- 3+ years experience as team-lead and with the development of team members
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum and/or SAFe) is a plus
- Very good communication skills with various target groups and management levels, within the company and with external customers and partners
- Start-up mentality, as well as IT affinity
- Fluent in English and German (oral and written)
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.