We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Primary Markets, a unit within the Securities and Exchanges' business unit, is responsible for the relationship mangement with the listed companies and the expansion of the Swiss stock exchange's issuer base. The main duties of the successful candidate includes the relationship management with all listed companies on the exchange and the development and promotion of the Swiss stock exchange's service offering for them.
- Relationship Management with listed companies: regular meetings with listed companies, organization, preparation of meetings and management of post-meeting actions, planning of the retention measures, maintenance and development of the service offering for issuers
- Organisation, participation and evaluation of relevant conferences, events and seminars national and international
- Improving and maintaining SIX's marketing presence, key messages and USPs
- Participating in and/or leading projects, e.g. business development and new initiatives
- Managing interfaces with other departments
- University degree or similar degree
- Experience in corporate finance/equity capital market and/or relationship/key account management or in sales/client acquisition
- Passionate about sales and relationship management
- Confident manner and excellent communication skills
- Independent, innovative, pragmatic and self-motivated personality
- Strong analytical and conceptual reasoning skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.