We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Internship Start-Up Coach
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small, entrepreneurial team being established by F10 in Singapore. The role is being offered on a fixed term (6month) basis. You will get involved in market research, event management and document creation. F10 is a Zurich based FinTech Incubator and Accelerator which supports and guides Startups in transforming their ideas into successful companies while stimulating worldwide collaboration with international finance organizations.
- Collection and consolidation of market feedback and market trends
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination of events, meetings and task lists
- Documentation of meetings and outcomes for the organisation
- Enrolled in or graduated from a degree course in Innovation Management, Business, Design Thinking or similar.
- You are curios to learn about FinTech, RegTech and InsurTech
- Team player and customer first approach
- Excellent command of English (written and oral)
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.