We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Change Request Management
With a team of specialists you oversee and drive business and technical changes in the Post Trading department. In this role you are responsible for the contents, financials and progress of the change portfolio. You maintain and grow the expertise of the team to provide functional support and advice to operational departments. Reporting to the Head of Service & Change Management and working together with operations, IT, product management and corporate functions, you have a key role to balance requirements and support the implementation of future service capabilities.
- Ensure the change portfolio for Post Trading and the associated budget are managed according to strategic direction, business value and financial targets.
- With your team, support the operational teams and projects with expert advice, issue investigation and by assuming subject matter expert roles for securities.
- Foster collaboration between the change request team and operations, IT, product management and corporate functions.
- Be responsible for the business life-cycle of selected shared applications.
- From a comparable previous assignment or role, you take ownership to lead a team, you are passionate about developing people and accompany a team in times of change.
- As a successful candidate, you stand for conceptual thinking and you know and have worked with at least one IT development approach and preferably one project methodology.
- Beside commercial understanding, you quickly gain traction and reach a business judgement level to bridge, synthesize and decide diverging expert opinions and to recommend handling options to the management team.
- While not mandatory, knowledge of the ITIL framework and the JIRA tool are advantageous.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.