We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Service & Process Excellence
With a team of process excellence specialists you oversee and drive the service and business process maturity in the Post Trading area. In this role you work together with the operational teams to improve production control, foster standardization and automation and implement measures to collect tangible benefits. You ensure process engineering for workflows and robotics, continue to develop the service structure and grow the relevant frameworks and approaches. Reporting to the Head of Service & Change Management you have a key role for the future service structuring in Post Trading, and – together with product management – drive our professional offering.
- Identify and implement service and process performance related initiatives to support the client experience as well as financial, architectural and regulatory objectives across the department. li>Design and implement future services, drive standardization and support the organisation to improve production control and achieve the next professional level.
- Oversee process management to ensure standards and guidelines for service and process analysis, engineering and documentation.
- As the conceptual owner of the framework you use, promote and improve the approaches and act as methodology evangelist for continuous improvement.
- From a comparable previous assignment or role you demonstrate ownership to lead and grow the team, you are passionate about developing people and accompany the team in times of change.
- As a successful candidate you stand for conceptual thinking, you know and have worked with at least one Operational Excellence framework such as Lean, EFQM, Six Sigma or similar.
- Besides commercial understanding you are able to set and pursue standards and operating models based on your experience or by abstracting from existing industry solutions.
- Your practical can-do attitude has helped you in the past to establish production control mechanisms and implement services, service level agreements and work procedures while building strong relationships with the involved people around you.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.