We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
A vacancy has arisen in our Sales team for a New business Sales Manager. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in the UK & Ireland for our entire product suite. The role works closely with our Project Managers and Data Consultants to provide exacting data requirements for our client base.
- Sell our data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side;
- Bring new business revenue in UK and Ireland
- Be a brand ambassador for SIX in UK to contribute to our ambitious growth strategy
- Build and maintain a significant pipeline to sustain our growth plans
- A good working knowledge of the regulatory environment, i.e. MIFIDII and PRIIP KID and experience in positioning Regulatory solutions.
- Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side and contacts in these areas and the confidence and drive to quickly build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills and ability to network successfully.
- A successful track record in a consultative sales role in the financial services community.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.