We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
A position is available in our Tokyo office for new business Sales Manager. The role focuses on acquiring new business sales in the Japan region for our entire product suite. You will work closely with our Project Managers and Data Consultants to provide exacting data requirements for our client base.
What You Will Do
- Sell our data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the Sell and the Buy side
- Bring new business revenue in Japan
- Be a brand ambassador for SIX in Asia to contribute to our ambitious growth strateg
- Build and maintain a significant pipeline to sustain our growth plans
What You Bring
- Experience in a client facing roles, consultative selling complex data or information solutions
- A firm understanding of the financial markets in Japan
- Knowledge of a typical Front, middle and back-offices in both the Sell and the Buy side
- Strong English skills (oral and written) skills and the ability to network successfully
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.