We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Global Head of Content and Product Management
Are you an established global leader with expertise and experience in leading a global product organization? Do you want to lead and develop a diverse team to deliver commercially successful product solutions to our customers?
Apply as Global Head of Content and Product Management to join and lead our Content & Product Management team.
Accountable for commercially successful end-to-end content and product management of client solutions.
- Accountable for end to end Content and Product management of client solutions, including the product lifecycle
- Accountable for understanding client needs, evaluating market trends, monitoring and leveraging innovation in financial services
- Deliver commercially successful products and solutions to our client base
- Responsible for the client experience, including accessing and implementing a customer feedback loop
- Lead global teams designing and delivering propositions that address current and future client needs, with a particular focus on balancing the needs of an international client base
- Work with a cross-functional team of designers, software developers, data analysts, project managers and business stakeholders to execute the product strategy
- Lead the interface between product design functions and IT developers (BA)
- Responsible for managing an innovation approach within the Content and Product management function
- Previous experience leading product and business development functions
- Excellent understanding of industry trends, market developments and innovation in Financial Markets
- Experience in an international organization and evidence of creating a commercially successful product strategy
- Exceptional people leadership and collaboration skills
- Extensive understanding of data in Financial Services
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.