We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Sales Manager
SIX Financial Information ("SIX") is a leading global provider of data and value-added services for the wealth and asset management industry. Aggregated directly and in real-time from 1500 worldwide sources - covering all the major trading venues - SIX's database includes reference and market data, corporate actions, regulatory data and pricing information for over 16 million instruments. With offices in 23 countries, SIX combines the advantages of local expertise with global reach to offer financial specialists comprehensive data services for Asset Servicing and Back Office, Middle Office, Investment Advisory, Portfolio and Fund Management.
As an employer of choice in the financial industry, we provide an enriching employee experience for talented people who share our passion for quality and client-first philosophy. We welcome those who thrive on challenges, accept no compromise on integrity and exemplify team spirit. We reward our employees' dedication by investing in their growth and development whilst also encouraging them to innovate and explore new paths. Our values of Passion & Pride, Trust & Respect, Innovation & Openness define how we approach our colleagues and clients alike. They lead SIX from strength and absolutely set us apart from our competitors.
- Acquire new business sales from new and existing accounts in the US for our entire product suite.
- Work closely with our Project Managers and Data Consultants to provide exacting data requirements for our client base
- A demonstrable track record in selling data solutions from initial prospecting to closing in both the sell and the buy side; specifically Banks, Investment, Asset and Wealth Management, Fund Administrators and Custodians, Hedge Funds and other financial institutions. A background in data management, financial web services, alternative data, ESG or Index/ETF calculation would be particularly welcome.
- Knowledge of a typical front, middle and back-offices in both the sell and the buy side and contacts within these areas.
- The confidence and drive to quickly and independently build a portfolio of opportunities by identifying and developing relationships with the appropriate decision makers within potential clients.
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills. The ability to network and build strong relationships with prospects and clients. An existing network or exposure within the US financial community is preferred.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to learn about the details of the market, including regulation, competitive positioning, technical issues around data delivery and current 'hot topics'.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.