We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Software Engineer (Corda)
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced software developer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Designing, implementing and testing components of the SDX digital exchange platform
- Supporting Product Owner and requirement engineers in understanding capabilities and limitations of the used technology
- Helping with time estimates and tasks prioritization
- Constantly acquiring new (work-related) knowledge and sharing it with co-workers
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration
- At a later stage, you will also be responsible to further develop the platform in daily operations as we are applying with DevOps principles
- Proven skills in software development of enterprise grade server-side applications (min 5 years)
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient with strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at working in high performing and agile environments
- Solid working experience with enterprise Java technologies and tools
- Expert programming skills in Kotlin or Java
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and proficiency with SQL language
- Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems and working on distributed and/or multi-party transaction systems
- High interest in learning of new technologies and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus)
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.