We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Application Manager Robotics
As an Application Manager Robotics with proven experience and high motivation, you are responsible to monitor, administer and coordinate the automated processes in the RPA environment based on BluePrism.
- Daily administration of the BluePrism live environment (executing and monitoring processes, maintaining bot servers, etc.) and performing changes within span of control or in coordination with the IT system management
- Providing support for all processes running in the live environment incl. exception management
- Supporting the RPA Developer by reviewing developments and process flows for the later operation of the process
- Continuously monitor and optimize capacity of Robotics environment and raise requests, if new requirements lead to scale up in infrastructure
- Creation of regular customer or management reports on the process performance on request
- Engineer's degree or certification in IT field
- Good understanding of RPA tools (Blue Prism) and process handling
- Broad IT knowledge
- Very good analytical skills proven in various IT projects
- Proficient command of English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.