We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior IAM Business Analyst
In this challenging role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Business Analyst / Role Engineer, you will be responsible for Role Management, Role Mining, Business- as well as Requirements-Analysis and Process Management capabilities within the IAM team. You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders. Further, you resolve incidents and problems related to IAM services and provide support and consultation to the respective stakeholders in the IAM area. For the further development of this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a personality with a distinct delivery attitude.
- Responsible for Role Management and Role Mining within the SIX IAM space according to SIX governance, IT security and regulatory compliance
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Participate in projects and act as SPOC in selected areas and/or business units
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing processes and support IAM team during compliance and audit activities
- Drive the further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose and also organizational view
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Good expertise in the Identity and Access Management area
- High level of understanding of IAM access control concepts (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in requirements gathering and process management / design
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
- Very good command of both German and English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.