We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Information Security Manager
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. You will be a crucial part of the SDX Security team, and you will have the opportunity to take part in defining security across a wide range of areas. In your day to day business, you will collaborate across a variety of organizational functions to ensure security requirements are understood and controls are implemented correctly. You will also play a crucial role in engaging with external parties, including auditors, customers, and vendors. As a 100% subsidiary of SIX Group you are closely aligning with SIX Corporate Security, Risk Control, Legal and Compliance.
- Ensures the information security of SDX as "1st Line of Defense" Security Manager
- Maintains and is responsible for the continuous control, evaluation, and improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Supports the periodic reviewing of the information security policies and the adherence to SIX Corporate Security Frameworks and policies
- Ensures BCM (Business Continuity Management) and DR (Disaster Recovery) processes and capabilities of SDX
- Maintains the information security risk inventory, supports and ensures the carrying out of risk assessments
- Defines risk and vulnerability mitigation strategies, and works with IT teams to identify appropriate solutions
- Coordinate independent 3rd party audits, assessments, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and reporting to internal and external entities
- Performs periodic checks of 3rd party security practices (e.g., questionnaire, on-premise tests, audits, etc.)
- Tracks asset inventorization and classification
- Supports Information Security Training and communication for SDX employees
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology management information systems
- Further training or certification such as MAS Information Security, CISSP, CISSP-ISSMP, CISA, CISM, Federal diploma "ICT Security Expert" desirable
- You have more than 5 years work experience in information security
Strong knowledge of relevant security standards (e.g., ISO 27001/27002)
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations of the financial industry, in particular stock exchanges (FinFraG, Banking Act, Stock Exchange Act, FINMA Circular, IOSCO International Organisation of Securities Commissions etc.) is an advantage
- Passion for proactive, sustainable security and compliance that protects SDX assets, reputation and enables the business growth
Experience working in Agile, or DevSecOps models is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, and experience organizing and preparing security documentation
- Strong coordination and planning skills, and is detail oriented
- Fluent English (both oral and written) required, German is an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.