We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Head SAP CRM
As SAP CRM Team Head you are responsible for all SAP CRM services within SIX. With proven experience and high motivation, you are able to lead a cross-border team of SAP CRM experts, to effectively and efficiently provide your services to our internal customers. You will be working closely with your peers and stakeholders to ensure service availability, stability, operation, reliability and consistent delivery according to the agreed service levels. You are able to adapt complex SAP CRM services to changing customer requirements, to further develop and optimize the existing landscape with innovative approaches. You recognize optimization potentials and are able to implement them proactively and continuously in cooperation with the customers.
- Manage, lead and enable an agile team. Establish career development plans and training for direct reports and provide appropriate mentoring and coaching, so that the team has the right level of domain and technical knowledge to effectively address business needs / requests
- Define and drive the strategy for SAP CRM products and support customers on their journey towards SAP S/4HANA und C/4HANA
- Work closely with business partners and key stakeholders to ensure that customer intimacy is achieved while maintaining cost efficiency at an adequate level
- Ensure budget-, personnel- and project responsibility for CRM and their control, so that an increase of efficiency is possible
- Define and manage SAP CRM services according to agreed service levels globally across SIX entities. Improve service operation and enabling cost reduction by process optimization and continuously improvement
- Ensure incident, problem and change management along the defined processes
- Experience as a team or project lead in mid to large projects in the SAP CRM environment
- 8+ years of experience in SAP CRM products
- You enjoy working on analytical-conceptual questions with regards to SAP technologies and architecture
- You lead cooperatively, coach and motivate your employees
- Through authentic communication, you are able to pro-actively and empathically avoid obstacles and solve conflicts, to develop suitable solutions for and with the team and customers
- You are a natural personality with a good sense for people
- Fluent in German and English
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.