We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
In this exciting and challenging role, you will be part of the "DevOps Tools Team".
As a system engineer you will be jointly responsible for the operation and further development of the existing long-term archive service. In addition, you will also assist the Workload Automation services.You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders.
- Jointly responsible for operating and further development of our archive and Job scheduling services.
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing processes especially the automation of the services.
- Participate in projects and act as SPOC in selected areas and/or business units.
- Technical implementation of improvements and automation in the Linux environment.
- Willingness to share part of the team's on-call responsibility.
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge.
- Know-how in the domain of long-term archiving especially with the products IBM Content Manager OnDemand, Content Navigator, Content Collector for SAP and Datacap would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in automating repetitive tasks.
- Technical know-how for scripting implementations in the Linux environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written German and English.
- Know-how in the field of job scheduling with Automic (UC4) and/or Control-M is a plus.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.