We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Security Engineer
The Competence Center Corporate Business Solutions is responsible for the operation, optimization and continuous development of all corporate services and applications. Cross-functional collaboration and agile principles provide end-to-end services with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. As a Security Engineer with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to consult various business and IT customers about the implementation of encryption in their applications and to further develop and optimize the existing encryption environment.
- Act as a subject matter expert for security and encryption regarding the enterprise Encryption as a Service (EaaS), including a good understanding and extensive work with complex and emerging questions, challenges and requirements along the encryption solution
- Produce the required solution specifications and proposals, provide overall leadership and help the team and customer build trusted and high-quality technical solutions
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectural principles, platforms and application infrastructure to successfully engage the key-players in their process of implementing the EaaS within their application/solution domain
- Responsible for hands-on proof-of-concept work, workshops, presentations and best-practices to improve operational and strategic insights related to EaaS
- Manage technical as well commercial/entrepreneurial relationships and collaborate with internal customers and external suppliers to build a strong relationship
- Several years of work experience as Senior Consultant or Application Manager for Encryption or Data Security solutions
- Strong understanding of: Symmetric and asymmetric encryption (AES, DES, 3DES, RSA) and Data-Centric Security and Format Preserving Encryption (FPE/eFPE) as well as ID-Based encryption (IBE)
- Strong understanding of creating and using web service technologies (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with security/encryption products (eg. Voltage Secure Data, Sentry) and HSM (eg. nChipher)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. German language skills are an advantage.
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.