We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Test Automation Engineer
As a Test Automation Engineer you are part of the area Quality Assurance in IT at SIX. Our mission is to ensure quality for our internal clients and with this we continuously improve our quality functions in compliance with our business unit needs.
You will ensure that the provided quality meets our clients' expectations – that the right things are executed and tested in the right way and in a timely manner along the entire supply chain. With your expertise in test automation you are able to contribute important impulses and provide your knowledge to the team to enable forward-looking solutions in this area.
- Definition and implementation of the test automation strategy, including development of a test automation environment
- Maintain and foster relationships to the business and technical stakeholders (i.e. Product Owners, Product-Managers, Software Developers) and being responsible for further development of agile testing as part of the test community
- End-to-end testing activities from the planning stage over functional specification (design) to final implementation
- Coaching of team members in quality assurance, test strategy and testing methodology
- Together with your team you enjoy to actively shape and design quality assurance and testing activities
- At least 2-3 years professional experience and considerable experience of working closely with Testing-, development teams and customer representatives
- You have programming expertise (Java) in message driven architectures and brought skills in various test management as well as defect management tools (e.g. JIRA, XRAY and Selenium)
- Expert knowledge in testing automation with frameworks for automated software tests, i.e. ideally you have an advanced training in software-/quality assurance (IREB, ISTQB)
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English, German would be an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Agile Working Methods
Whether through scrum or design thinking, we solve exciting tasks together in teams.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.