We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior IAM Business Analyst
In this role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Business Analyst / Role Engineer, you will be responsible for IAM Governance, Role Management, Role Mining, Business- as well as Requirements-Analysis and Process Management capabilities within the IAM team. You will interact and work closely with different development teams, IT experts, business representatives and business analysts as well as other relevant stakeholders. Further, you resolve incidents and problems related to IAM services and provide support and consultation to the respective stakeholders in the IAM area. For the further development of this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a personality with a distinct delivery attitude.
- Analyse, enhance and improve existing IAM regulations and processes
- Ensure compliance with the risk and control framework and the audit requirements
- Support the IAM team during compliance and audit activities
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Participate in projects and act as single point of contact in selected areas and/or business units
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Good expertise in the Identity and Access Management area, best practices, processes and regulatory controls
- Expert knowledge of IAM access control concepts (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC)
- Proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal/external auditors
- Practical experience in requirements gathering and process management / design
- Excellent presentation skills in spoken and written English and German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.